Even if you are not a current customer, you can still get remote tech support. Remote tech support sessions are *available most days M – F. Here’s how it works:
- Schedule a support time below
- We’ll email you a link to begin a remote support session. You will be asked to allow a small program to run giving a technician access to your computer. You may disconnect the session at any time, completely removing our software.
- Your technician will begin the session and, after some short diagnostic tests and a few questions, the technician will suggest a course of action and an estimated cost for repair. Most problems can be corrected within that session.
- If you agree to continue, your technician will send you a link for your credit card information. Your credit card will not be charged until the session is over and you are satisfied with the result.
- If problem is more serious or will take more time, your technician will either give you an additional estimate or suggest that you contact a local support rep. We will provide you with all troubleshooting steps that have been taken.
* Available times vary based on demand from contract customers. Currently, on demand support sessions are only available for Windows operating systems.